Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Puppy School

Our neighbor sends her Labradoodle (dog, poodle/labrador cross) to school.  Gracie is not a puppy.

Gracie's teacher is loosing both her teaching venues this month.  She's looking for new ones.  Gracie's mom showed her our back yard.  Yard with enough room for a badminton court or a volleyball court.  We've had both out there at one time or another.  As well as an archery range

Watch for puppy pix after 7 May, when the first class will be held.  One hour for the little guys, 2 to 6 months.  Followed by a second hour for older dogs who have successfully completed Basic Puppy and are working on something called The Levels.

I'm a cat person, and I'm looking forward to having the little critters here.  My mother? She can't wait.

"When are the puppies coming?" she asked this afternoon.

Give thanks for little things that please ... as the mere thought of puppies is pleasing my mother.
Don't forget to pray.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments remind me that I am not writing into a vaccuum, or simply for personal therapy. Please comment often!