Thursday, May 9, 2013

Giving the Passion its Due

Most of you figured out long ago that genealogy and local history are my passion.  So it won't come as a huge surprise that all posts relating strictly to genealogy will now appear in a new blog, Family Hunter.  The webaddress is a slight modification:  famlyhunter.blogspot.com    Note the spelling, no 'i' in famly.  Right now, it doesn't come up in any Google searches, but if you click on the link you will go directly to that site. 

I've had some exciting things happen on several currently active lines.  The new blog is the opportunity to share those findings in a context that other genealogists will appreciate but the rest of the world could care less about! 

Come visit me there.  Continue visiting here.  Let me know what you think. 

Don't forget to pray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments remind me that I am not writing into a vaccuum, or simply for personal therapy. Please comment often!